17, 18 December 2022
Dr Krishnasamy Mudaliyar Road, Puthiyavan Nagar, RS Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641001
EMI / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet / Pay Later
Hotel SRM Trichy
Race course Road, Near Periyar EVS Arts College, Kajamalai Colony, Trichy- 620023
17, 18 December 2022
Suguna Kalyana Mandapam
Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore- 641004
4 to 12 February 2023
One Table, Two Chairs, One Light, One 5 Amps Plug Point, Additional Facilities will be Charged Extra.
We, at ASP Events, are an established tradeshow and exhibition organizer delivering our services to clients worldwide. We serve industries of all sizes ranging from new to established industries which need a professionally organized tradeshows including conferences to bring the world leaders and its fraternity of under one roof for the betterment of the industry.
We deliver a comprehensive solution from event concept selling to event management across the world. We base our exhibitions and tradeshows on an understanding of the industry’s business requirements and providing dependable solutions. We combine business domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high quality results in a cost-effective manner to maximize your competitive advantage and productivity.
Our fundamental company values stem from understanding that our success is tied with success of our clients. We firmly believe that if we keep our customers happy, they will keep us in business.
We always go an extra mile to deliver our clients a measurable business value in the means of events, exhibitions, conferences and tradeshows.
Terms & Condition
CANCELLATION BY EXHIBITOR
1. An Exhibitor may cancel its Booking and receive a refund of 10% of the Fee paid, subject to providing written notice of the cancellation to the Organiser by no later than the Final Cancellation Date. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made by an Exhibitor after the Final Cancellation Date for any reason
2. Exhibitors acknowledge and agree that a large percentage of the costs of the Show have been paid by the Organiser at least 90 days before the commencement of the Show. so I don’t engage in such activities as asking them to return the money, fighting with them and making them feel emotional. i want to participate in this event knowing all that.
PAYMENT OF FEES
1. On confirmation of the Booking, the Organiser will issue an invoice to the Exhibitor for the Fee. If the Exhibitor fails to make full payment of the Fee by the due date on the invoice, the Organiser reserves the right to make the stand space available to other exhibitors. The Exhibitor must not occupy stand space at the Show until all Fees owing to the Organiser have been fully paid.
2. Following acceptance of the Booking and receipt of the Fee, the Organiser will issue the Exhibitor an allocated area to set up its stand at the Show. The location of the stand will be at the Organiser’s sole discretion, and the Exhibitor will be notified of this location 8 weeks prior to the Show in the exhibitor manual.
3. The Exhibitor acknowledges that Fee Inclusions will be as set out in the booking form for the Exhibitor’s Booking.4.During the event, it is not possible to withdraw for any reason.Money is also non refundable.
PARTICIPATION AND BOOKINGS
1. Participation in the Show by the Exhibitor is subject to:
a. the acceptance of the Exhibitor by the Organiser at its complete discretion;
b. the Exhibitor completing the booking and registration process; and
c. the acceptance by the Exhibitor of the Terms and Conditions current at the time of its Booking to exhibit.
Acceptance will be expressly confirmed in writing by the Organiser upon receipt of the fully completed booking form. The Exhibitor will receive a copy of this confirmation via email which will include the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Booking.
2. Bookings will close on the Final Booking Date unless sold out prior.
3. An Exhibitor’s Booking cannot be transferred, shared with or on-sold to another organisation.
4. The Exhibitor agrees to staff and continuously keep the Exhibitor’s stand open throughout the course of the Show
CHANGES TO SHOW
1. The Organiser reserves the right to change the venue for the Show, to close the Show or vary its hours, or to vary or add to the format of the Show (including holding an online event) as is necessary or required by law, and to the extent permitted by law will not be liable for any loss to the Exhibitor arising from such a change.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to determine, amend or alter the location of the Exhibitor’s stand and the Exhibitor undertakes to agree to such.
Expo Exhibition Stands India (We, Our, US) value your privacy. We do not use, sell or trade your personal information to an outside source or any third party.
We will at all times provide you with means to manage and control the information you provide us such as your name, address, email address and contact number and we will not disclose the same to any third party. We do not trade or share your vital information including credit card number, bank account number and passwords either.
The data we collect, is used by us for the following purpose
- Product and Service Improvement.
We may, occasionally, change our privacy policies; we encourage you to periodically check our website to stay informed about the changes.